Tuesday, July 21, 2020

It's the dog days of summer, isn't it. And it's been one that I'm sure dogs don't like unless they have a nice big bowl of cold water and a shady place to sleep all day.  ;-)  I'll take iced tea instead, my studio, my needles, threads and fabric.  And that's what I've been up to - ignoring the heat, opening the windows, smelling fresh air, listening to the birds singing - we have one we are trying to identify but it keeps itself well-hidden.  We call it the "Squeaky Bird" because it's "song" (if you can call it a song) sounds like one of those little tin penny whistles that you find in tourist trap gift shops.  You know, the ones you are sorry you bought for your kids because all the way home that's what you hear from the back seat.  ;-)  

Here is one of my newest embroideries - just listed in the shop.  I hope you'll stop by and check out my other little mug rug patterns. More are on the drawing board and in my hoop!  Will be sharing and listing soon!



I hope you enjoy your summer afternoon. Mine appears to be pleasantness in the making!


1 comment:

  1. These are just adorable, Diane! I am looking forward to stitching these up and sending these out as encouragements to my local friends ♥

    ReplyDelete

  New Pattern in my Etsy shop this morning: www.etsy.com/shop/DianeKnottLLC #embroiderypattern #Valdani #floralembroidery #DianeKnottpatt...