Thursday, January 18, 2018

It's amazing, when you go through your Pictures file, what you can find that you have painted and forgotten all about, only to wonder, "Where the heck did I put that?"  Well, if I looked above my head, to the shelf at the end of our hall, I'd have noticed the scale!  Funny, how I just don't look UP at some of my collected treasures on those shelves we installed up there.  Maybe I don't look because there is plenty of "antique" dust that hasn't been noticed either! ;-)  If I remember correctly, that's WHY I asked Hubby to build the shelves up so high - can't see the dust!  ;-)

Here are just two of the goodies I painted in the photos below.  I do remember that the little dustpan went to Bearly Enough, our local gift and fabric shop in Mansfield where I sell my handmades and patterns locally.  I haven't picked up a paintbrush in quite awhile to paint on vintage and antique items, and have even taken a break from painting my calendars.  I've been focusing on my needlework patterns and enjoying it so much that not only my time, but my space has been taken over by all my supplies and goodies for needlearts.  Enjoy the photos!  I'm glad I kept the scale.  Must get my stepladder out and dust this treasure off and tuck it someplace where I can actually notice it.  ;-)  

Have a warm and comfy day!  We have sunshine glistening on the snow and we saw fox tracks this morning.  :-)  Always  a treat when Mother Nature's critters visit us.



 

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand Diane! When I look through my blog and photos there are so many projects that I totally forgot about that I've made over the years. Your painting on these two is just beautiful, I've always loved your work! Stay cozy sweetie, we're trying to do that same way down here in Georgia ~ xxoo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete

  New Pattern in my Etsy shop this morning: www.etsy.com/shop/DianeKnottLLC #embroiderypattern #Valdani #floralembroidery #DianeKnottpatt...