Wednesday, January 17, 2018

It's almost Valentine's Day!  Sometimes I have a hard time with the fact that it's already 2018, and now we're halfway through January.  

This morning I listed a little Valentine project in my Etsy shop called "Hearts and Flowers".  It would be a perfect gift for a bridal shower too, not just Valentine's Day.  Or what about on a pillow in a little girl's room.  I'm going to hang mine on our front door to welcome spring guests.

Here's the link to the pattern in my shop - it's an instant download and uses only a minimum of materials, so you may have fabrics in your stash and not even have to purchase anything:  www.etsy.com/shop/DianeKnottLLC 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  New Pattern in my Etsy shop this morning: www.etsy.com/shop/DianeKnottLLC #embroiderypattern #Valdani #floralembroidery #DianeKnottpatt...