Tuesday, May 8, 2018


And a good May morning to you!  There's just something soothing to me to hear a rooster crowing in the morning.  It reminds me of living my earliest years with my grandparents.  Gramma raised chickens and I used to be her egg gathering helper.  I so remember the warmth  of the henhouse, the soft clucking of the hens and that handsome rooster greeting us with a new day. 

In memory of Gramma, I've created a little rooster wall hanging pattern.  You can find it in my Etsy shop.  It's an easy one, so very easy for beginners and advanced alike.  I include instructions for how to make it into a wall hanging or door greeter as shown with the buttoned tabs.  Mr. Rooster is also suitable for fusible and needle-turn cotton fabric techniques.

Here's the link to where you can find my instant download pattern:


Have a very delightful May morning!  Ours is glorious today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  New Pattern in my Etsy shop this morning: www.etsy.com/shop/DianeKnottLLC #embroiderypattern #Valdani #floralembroidery #DianeKnottpatt...