Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Well, hello again!  It's been a few years since I have actively blogged.  I'm happy to be back!  I hope you'll bear with me while I get used to Blogger all over again.  It may be awhile before some of my favorite people and their blogs appear in my sidebar because I'm still relearning how to use all of Blogger's functions.  

We're having a snowy day again here in the Endless Mountains of Pennsylvania.  All is calm and peaceful though - no wind - just gently falling white fluffy flakes.


But we've had lots of visitors outside!  Here's a Warm Winter Welcome to YOU and to these little woodland creatures!  Hope to see some of my former blogging friends and lots of new ones in the coming days. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  New Pattern in my Etsy shop this morning: www.etsy.com/shop/DianeKnottLLC #embroiderypattern #Valdani #floralembroidery #DianeKnottpatt...