Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Since I last blogged, I have opened an Etsy shop where I sell instant download punch needle and wool/cotton applique patterns that I design.  I've always wanted to do this because I've enjoyed needlework, used to own a needlework and picture framing shop, and just plain LOVE to work with fibers, fabric and threads.  My shop's address is:  www.etsy.com/shop/DianeKnottLLC I hope you'll visit and that you'll find lots of needlework project to keep you busy and contented, especially on these long, snowy, wintry, frigid days until spring!  Here is a little sampling of my most recently listed patterns: 





I list patterns regularly, so I hope you'll keep in touch to see what I've created.  I couldn't be happier than when I have needlework in my hands - which is what I'm going to do after I post this!  Back into the studio I go to put more of my creative thoughts into action and on to fabric! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  New Pattern in my Etsy shop this morning: www.etsy.com/shop/DianeKnottLLC #embroiderypattern #Valdani #floralembroidery #DianeKnottpatt...