Friday, May 18, 2018


 Two new patterns in my etsy shop:


and......

Another barn painting.  I can't remember where I took the photo that I used as the model - perhaps somewhere local?  I must remember to add my info from now on.  

I'm pleased with this.  After 6 months of putting my paints and brushes aside, to have pictures flowing off the tip of my brush - it makes me unbelievably happy!  No more pressure - painting just for little old me!

This afternoon's agenda:
working to finish a new wool applique pattern,
paint another barn picture - this one from a photo I took in
Lancaster County PA a few years ago that I DID make note of the
location - and - design a new pattern for more bowl fillers from
a brainstorm I had yesterday.
Maybe a cup of tea now and then!



No comments:

Post a Comment

  New Pattern in my Etsy shop this morning: www.etsy.com/shop/DianeKnottLLC #embroiderypattern #Valdani #floralembroidery #DianeKnottpatt...