Two more barn prints have been listed in my Etsy shop - downloadable for wall art, collage, scrapbooking, journaling, etc...
Thursday, May 31, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Pattern in my Etsy shop this morning: www.etsy.com/shop/DianeKnottLLC #embroiderypattern #Valdani #floralembroidery #DianeKnottpatt...
-
And a good May morning to you! There's just something soothing to me to hear a rooster crowing in the morning. It reminds me of l...
-
I just listed a new pattern in my Etsy shop this morning - "Fashionista 1 and 2". Both designs are included in the downloads. ...
-
Peanut Butter, Chocolate and Peanut Butter Chip Scones with Chocolate Glaze: 2 cups of unbleached all-purpose flour 1/2 tsp. baking...
-
Just what I'd like to see in my garden about now - tulips! But we had snow yesterday! It has melted off and some of our bulbs are...
-
Browsing through books on a wintry, snowy day and finding pressed treasures from summers that have passed...Perfect!
-
See my newest embroidery pattern in the photo below. 😃You can find the link to my Etsy shop here: www.etsy.com/shop/DianeKnottLLC I ho...
-
Are you thinking spring yet? The snow is still flying in some places! I hope you'll visit my Etsy shop and see all the n...
Hello everyone on here my name is Fumo Sadiku living in Malindi City Kenyan I want to tell a little more about a good hearten man called Benjamin Breil Lee working with funding service as loan officer, Mr Benjamin Breil Lee helped me get a loan of 37,115,225.00 Shillings on my trying time trying to get back on my feet to raise my business I know there are some of you here who are in financial difficulties to talk to Mr Benjamin on what's app +1-989-394-3740 Or also with his personal E-mail on lfdsloans@outlook.com I'm so glad for what he did for me and for his Bank accountant as well Accountant Hernandez Lucas Thank you very much for your work well done.
ReplyDelete