Saturday, January 20, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Pattern in my Etsy shop this morning: www.etsy.com/shop/DianeKnottLLC #embroiderypattern #Valdani #floralembroidery #DianeKnottpatt...
-
New Pattern in my Etsy shop this morning: www.etsy.com/shop/DianeKnottLLC #embroiderypattern #Valdani #floralembroidery #DianeKnottpatt...
-
I wonder what kind of stories this old door could tell? Who went in and out of it? What's on the other side? Maybe a pantry filled ...
-
I've designed two little floral ornament embroidery pattern downloads that could also be made into brooches instead, or filled with la...
-
It's amazing, when you go through your Pictures file, what you can find that you have painted and forgotten all about, only to wonder, ...
-
What do you like to collect? I love vintage laces and linens. When I think of the hours of delicate work that was put into them, I'm i...
-
Sunflower Garden - Hand embroidery pattern download www.etsy.com/shop/DianeKnottLLC I've been busy working on a huge collection of fl...
Behind the door, is old adventures hidden, people loved or hated this door, dependent of what was behind it, and which persons went through it - thats all I know Diane , in my eyes, a beautiful door!! xox
ReplyDeleteI would hope and old fashioned kitchen, one where there had been many Sunday dinners with family.
ReplyDeleteDorthe and Anita, two of the most warm and welcoming ladies I know! Thank you for visiting today!! Big hugs!
ReplyDelete