It doesn't look like spring outside my house today. There is still a bit of snow - a patchwork quilt of it - in our garden. And we haven't seen a Robin yet. But it won't be long! I've noticed the lilacs are setting out their buds and that's always a positive first sign as long as Jack Frost doesn't return! BUT....I'm thinking spring anyway! And it cheers me up to design and stitch away on spring patterns. This little "Gingham Bunny" pattern download is in my Etsy shop. I can't wait to hang mine up in the dining room! I hope you'll visit and see my other spring patterns:
Saturday, February 24, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Pattern in my Etsy shop this morning: www.etsy.com/shop/DianeKnottLLC #embroiderypattern #Valdani #floralembroidery #DianeKnottpatt...
-
New Pattern in my Etsy shop this morning: www.etsy.com/shop/DianeKnottLLC #embroiderypattern #Valdani #floralembroidery #DianeKnottpatt...
-
I wonder what kind of stories this old door could tell? Who went in and out of it? What's on the other side? Maybe a pantry filled ...
-
It's that time of year again! The birds here are so busy finding a partner, looking for nesting sites, and chirping up a concerto....
-
What do you like to collect? I love vintage laces and linens. When I think of the hours of delicate work that was put into them, I'm i...
-
Are you thinking spring yet? The snow is still flying in some places! I hope you'll visit my Etsy shop and see all the n...
No comments:
Post a Comment