It's almost Valentine's Day! Sometimes I have a hard time with the fact that it's already 2018, and now we're halfway through January.
This morning I listed a little Valentine project in my Etsy shop called "Hearts and Flowers". It would be a perfect gift for a bridal shower too, not just Valentine's Day. Or what about on a pillow in a little girl's room. I'm going to hang mine on our front door to welcome spring guests.
Here's the link to the pattern in my shop - it's an instant download and uses only a minimum of materials, so you may have fabrics in your stash and not even have to purchase anything: www.etsy.com/shop/DianeKnottLLC
Wednesday, January 17, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Pattern in my Etsy shop this morning: www.etsy.com/shop/DianeKnottLLC #embroiderypattern #Valdani #floralembroidery #DianeKnottpatt...
-
And a good May morning to you! There's just something soothing to me to hear a rooster crowing in the morning. It reminds me of l...
-
I just listed a new pattern in my Etsy shop this morning - "Fashionista 1 and 2". Both designs are included in the downloads. ...
-
Peanut Butter, Chocolate and Peanut Butter Chip Scones with Chocolate Glaze: 2 cups of unbleached all-purpose flour 1/2 tsp. baking...
-
Just what I'd like to see in my garden about now - tulips! But we had snow yesterday! It has melted off and some of our bulbs are...
-
Browsing through books on a wintry, snowy day and finding pressed treasures from summers that have passed...Perfect!
-
See my newest embroidery pattern in the photo below. 😃You can find the link to my Etsy shop here: www.etsy.com/shop/DianeKnottLLC I ho...
-
Are you thinking spring yet? The snow is still flying in some places! I hope you'll visit my Etsy shop and see all the n...
No comments:
Post a Comment