Saturday, March 17, 2018


Two brand new pattern downloads are now in my Etsy shop.  

I love my coffee!  One of my favorites is caramel coffee.  It's usually what I have for my 2nd cup of the day, and I so look forward to it's creamy taste.  My mug rug is actually large enough to put a French press on if you'd like to leave off the tabs that allow it to hang.  

And my little Canine Coasters are just perfect for kids, as a gift for your favorite veterinarian, or to take to the office for a bit of cheer on your desk during your work day.  My favorites are the two in the front.  I was just thinking of another name I could have called them, "Mutt Mug Rugs".  😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

  New Pattern in my Etsy shop this morning: www.etsy.com/shop/DianeKnottLLC #embroiderypattern #Valdani #floralembroidery #DianeKnottpatt...