Sunday, February 11, 2018


We're having an ice storm today.  The needles on our white pines are all coated and drooping just outside my window here.  There are little crystal droplets hanging from branches like earrings, and the roads are covered with slush, as a misty rain swirls around in the slight breeze.  It's a perfect day for staying inside and working on spring needlework.  Which is exactly what I'm doing.  :-) 

Just in case you'd like to do the same, this morning I have listed little "Miss Blossom Bunny" in my Etsy shop.  She's the perfect project for a wintry, rainy, icy afternoon, and you may even have enough scraps in your stash so you don't need to go out in this inclement weather to buy supplies.

Miss Blossom can be found here:  www.etsy.com/shop/DianeKnottLLC

My afternoon stitchery project will probably be available as a pattern soon - Just a hint:  something for children!  :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  New Pattern in my Etsy shop this morning: www.etsy.com/shop/DianeKnottLLC #embroiderypattern #Valdani #floralembroidery #DianeKnottpatt...